Daily log, Feb. 8
• A 200-block South Monroe Street man reported his television was stolen Wednesday afternoon.
• A 100-block Erie Street man reported a man was busting out the windows on his house Wednesday evening.
• An employee of Lowe’s, 1025 W. Market St., reported her gas cap was tampered with during her shift and she believed about a quarter tank of gas was stolen from her vehicle Wednesday evening.
• A first-block Heilman Street man reported his back door looked like it was pried on by someone trying to gain entry Wednesday night.
• A person reported a man was at a residence in the first block of Minerva Street, ripped a light off the wall and threw stuff all over early Thursday morning.
• A 100-block Second Avenue man reported he has had multiple unauthorized transactions taken from his bank account Thursday morning.
• A woman reported the possible theft of an elderly woman in another jurisdiction Wednesday afternoon.
• A 500-block East Lytle Street man reported his vehicle was gone through and paperwork was taken Wednesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a small gas can on fire at 91 W. Market St. early Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Wednesday afternoon, one squad run Wednesday evening, four squad runs Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Thursday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday evening.
• Bascom EMS, Fostoria fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.