Daily Log, Feb. 4
• A 200-block Front Street man reported a vehicle damaged his yard Saturday night.
• Jason R. Raypole, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with underage consumption Sunday.
• Austin D. Halsey, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with underage consumption Sunday.
• A first-block Frost Parkway woman reported a vehicle drove through and damaged her yard Sunday afternoon.
• A first-block Railroad Street woman reported her neighbor damaged her property Sunday afternoon.
• A person at Venue 18, 11295 W. SR 18, reported a fight in the parking lot early Sunday morning.
• A 200-block West South Street person reported an open door and items were possibly missing Saturday night.
• An 800-block South Union Street man reported the window in his vehicle was shot out Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a sprinkler activation at 158 Miami St. Saturday evening. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Bloomville fire and EMS responded to an electrical pole on fire at SR 19 and US 224 Saturday evening.
• Sycamore fire and NBS EMS responded to flames coming from a vehicle on South SR 53 Saturday night. There was no fire when crews arrived, according to a Seneca County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman.
• Republic fire responded to a water pipe that burst at 103 S. Madison St. Sunday mroning.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a water flow alarm at 8050 E. CR 62 Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system that sounded due to malfunction at 93 Greenfield St. Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had four squad runs Saturday evening, two squad runs early Sunday morning and three squad runs Sunday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Saturday evening.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Saturday evening.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Sunday afternoon.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• Breanna R. Biles, 804 S. Poplar St., Apt. B, Fostoria, pleaded no contest to possession of drug paraphernalia, $209; pleaded no contest to title violation, $144.
• Concepcion R. Gama Jr., 1203 Beier Dr., Apt. F, Fostoria, pleaded no contest to possession of drug paraphernalia, 30 days jail, 27 days suspended, six months license suspension, attend alcohol/drug assessment intake appointment, $629.
• Adel Alanazi, 16 Franklin St., Tiffin, pleaded no contest to disorderly conduct, $217.
• Kevin E. Bibbs, 616 N. Union St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to possession of marijuana, $207.
• Jennifer L. Rios, 438 E. Tiffin St., Fostoria, pleaded guilty to theft, 180 days jail, 120 days suspended, no trespassing at any Walmart, $649.
• Donald C. Amend Jr., 153 Sandusky St., Fostoria, pleaded guilty to theft, 90 days jail, 88 days suspended, two days credit, no trespassing at any Walmart, $647.
• Matthew E. Lands, 1736 W. Market St., Apt. F, Tiffin, pleaded no contest to obstruction of official business, 90 days jail, 30 days suspended, refer to Pivot, $631; pleaded no contest to criminal damage violation, 60 days jail, 30 days suspended, refer to Pivot, $205.
• Miranda N. Hickle, 1224 Sandusky St., Apt. 39, Fostoria, pleaded not guilty to school bus violation, found not guilty.
• Michala Williams, Willard, pleaded no contest to speed, two points, $143.
• Kristin N. Borders, Alvada, pleaded guilty to speed, $137.
• Rita L. Sheeran, 852 N. Main St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to Financial Responsibility Act suspension, $207.
• Sherry K. Fleckner, Findlay, pleaded guilty to failure to reinstate license, two points, $1,059.
• Felipe E. Rodriguez Jr., 1052 Lynn St., Fostoria, pleaded guilty to Financial Responsibility Act suspension, $1,059.
• Lisa K. Gibson, 250 W. South St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to two driving under suspension violations, $365, $250; pleaded no contest to failure to reinstate license, $250; pleaded no contest to fictitious registration, $50.