Daily log, Feb. 21
• Matthew E. Lands, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with false statement Tuesday.
• A first-block Penn Street man reported someone broke into his back door Tuesday afternoon.
• An employee of U.S. Petro, 260 S. Washington St., reported someone tried to use a fake $50 bill Tuesday evening.
• A person reported a domestic disturbance in the 800 block of West Market Street early Wednesday morning.
• A 300-block Coe Street woman reported a credit card was opened in her name Wednesday afternoon.
• A 10000-block West Axline Street woman reported her husband hit her teenage daughters Tuesday night.
• A 10000-block West Wagner Street man reported his wife’s vehicle was gone through by a man Wednesday morning.
• Sydney N. Vilaisack, 22, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to control Tuesday.
• Anthony L. Nelson, 29, of Toledo, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• Benjamin S. Stetser, 37, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and turn signal violation Tuesday.
• Candelario Reyes Jr., 37, of Fostoria, was charged with hit skip, failure to control and two counts of a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• A person reported graffiti on the side of a building in the 100 block of South Main Street Tuesday evening.
• An employee of Kroger, 126 W. High St., reported a possible theft in progress Tuesday night.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on North Sandusky Street Tuesday evening.
• Christina Gonzales, 59, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to yield left turn after an accident at North union and West High streets Tuesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday evening, one squad run early Wednesday morning and two squad runs Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday morning.
• NBS EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Wednesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.