Daily log, Feb. 2
• Antonio C. Adkins, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A 300-block North Sandusky Street person reported a woman was outside of their home screaming, causing a disturbance and refusing to leave Thursday afternoon.
• A 200-block Wentz Street man reported Thursday afternoon his home health nurse took a bottle of medication about a week ago.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a shoplifter Thursday evening.
• A first-block Clinton Avenue man reported he was scammed out of $100 Thursday night.
• A person reported a vehicle was entered and change was taken in the first-block of Tomb Street early Friday morning.
• Joshua W. Holycross, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with littering Thursday.
• Kevin A. Gossard II, 30, of Findlay, was charged with telephone harassment Thursday.
• Two people in the 4000 block of North US 23 reported the theft of trash cans Thursday afternoon.
• An employee of Days Inn by Windham Tiffin, 1927 S. SR 53, reported being sexually harassed over the phone while at work Thursday night.
• Elizabeth P. Boger, 38, of Fostoria, was charged with trespassing Thursday.
• A person at ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital, 501 Van Buren St., reported their wallet was stolen Thursday evening.
• A citation of assured clear distance was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at North Sandusky Street and First Avenue Friday morning.
• An employee of Tiffin’s Public Works Department reported a street sign was hit by an unknown vehicle at Sycamore and Ella streets Friday morning.
• Bascom fire and EMS responded to a gas smell inside a trailer at 1548 S. SR 53, Lot no. 24, Thursday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an electrical wiring/equipment problem at 182 St. Francis Avenue early Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 493 W. Market St. Friday morning. There was no incident found upon arrival.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday afternoon, one squad run Thursday evening, two squad runs early Friday morning and three squad runs Friday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Thursday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Thursday afternoon.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Thursday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday monring.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to a car in the ditch at East SR 18 and North TR 175 Friday morning. There was no transport.