Daily log, Feb. 1
• A first-block Rita Lane woman reported she came home and things were misplaced and believed someone may have been in her home while she was gone Wednesday afternoon.
• Jonathan E. Rhodes, 18, of Pickerington, was charged with possession of controlled substance Wednesday.
• A person reported domestic violence in the first block of North Main Street Wednesday afternoon.
• A person reported a physical domestic incident in the 8000 block of South TR 28 Thursday morning.
• Amanda A. Conley, 29, of Fostoria, was cited with right of way when turning left after an accident at East Lytle and State streets Sunday night. Passenger Michaela R. Sheets, 18, of Fostoria, in a vehicle driven by Michael L. Kreais, 30, of Van Buren, was taken by Fostoria Fire Division to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital, a report states.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a good intent call at 747 W. Market St. Wednesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, four squad runs Wednesday evening, two squad runs Wednesday night, two squad runs early Thursday morning, one squad run Thursday morning and two squad runs Thursday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Wednesday evening, once Wednesday night, once early Thursday morning and once Thursday morning.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday evening.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run early Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to a two-vehicle accident at North SR 101 and East CR 38 Thursday morning. There was a transport to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital, a Seneca County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman said.
• North Central EMS had two squad runs Thursday afternoon.