• Franlyn A. Sanchez, 18, of Corona, New York, was charged with marijuana possession and marijuana possession Friday.
• A 300-block East Market Street woman reported someone used her trash tote without her permission Friday evening.
• A 300-block Hall Street man reported Saturday afternoon a license plate was stolen off a trailer between Jan. 21 and Jan. 30.
• A 100-block South Kilbourne Street man reported a man assaulted him Friday night.
• A 500-block Gormley Street person reported damage done to their yard by a truck Friday afternoon.
• A 1000-block Springville Avenue woman reported her vehicle was taken by a man Friday night.
• A citation of left of center was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at South SR 100 and South SR 67 Saturday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm that sounded due to malfunction at 600 N. River Road Friday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a good intent call at 298 W. Perry St. Friday night.
• Bascom fire and EMS responded to a broken water pipe underneath a trailer at 1548 S. SR 53, Lot no. 26, Friday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Friday evening, one squad run early Saturday morning and one squad run Saturday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Friday evening and one squad run Saturday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Friday evening and one squad run early Saturday morning.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Friday night and one squad run Saturday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed fire, Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, and the Echo unit responded to a vehicle that struck a deer on South SR 4 early Saturday morning. There was a transport to Mercy Health – Willard Hospital, a Seneca County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman said.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Saturday morning.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• Jae Ani E. Nolen, Lorain, pleaded no contest to not having physical control of motor vehicle, 30 days jail, 30 days suspended, report to approved agency for drug/alcohol assessment, $569.
• Musbau Oyewo, 215 N. Washington St., Tiffin, pleaded no contest to failure to control, two points, $204.
• Scott A. Shellhouse, Sycamore, pleaded no contest to failure to control, two points, $157.
• Adam R. Branham, Attica, pleaded guilty to reckless operation, six months license suspension, approved for restricted driving privileges, four points, $142.
• Ryan B. Herner, Bellevue, pleaded guilty to driving under suspension violation, $743; pleaded guilty to tag/sticker violation, $50; pleaded guilty to fictitious license plates, 30 days jail.
• Arthur J. Martin, Fremont, pleaded guilty to operating vehicle impaired under suspension, 180 days jail, 150 days suspended, $839.
• Michael E. Huffman, 301 E. Lytle St., Fostoria, high weeds case dismissed, costs to city.
• Joyous Living Rentals, Fostoria, public nuisance violation case dismissed, $105.
• Angela D. Clark, Wayne, pleaded no contest to theft, 60 days jail, 57 days suspended, no trespassing at any Walmart, $627.
• Marcus T. Wacker, Vermilion, pleaded no contest to persistent disorderly conduct, 30 days jail, 15 days suspended, no trespassing at 888 N. TR 80, Bellevue, $667.
• CSX Transportation, Willard, pleaded no contest to blocking railroad crossing, $251.
• Jace D. Boff, 884 Columbus Ave., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to possession of marijuana, $194; one-way traffic violation, $159.