Daily log, Jan. 8
• A first-block East New Haven Street woman reported Sunday afternoon she found a lit cigarette on her back porch, and a few leaves were caught on fire.
• A 3000-block South TR 113 resident reported Monday morning a garage was broken into and vehicles were entered.
• A 4000-block West CR 14 resident reported Monday morning a vehicle was entered, and items were taken.
• A 1000-block East SR 18 woman reported Monday afternoon someone opened a phone account in her name.
• A 700-block South TR 59 resident reported a scam Monday afternoon.
• Bronte T. Cousin, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of marijuana Friday.
• Angela M. Poland, 31, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Friday.
• Lucina Brose, 43, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and speed Friday.
• A 300-block North Town Street woman reported Sunday night her vehicle was entered.
• A woman reported Sunday night she went inside Circle K, 1245 N. Countyline St., and when she returned to her vehicle, her keys were missing.
• A 300-block East Tiffin Street woman reported Monday morning items were taken from her vehicle.
• A person reported Monday morning damage to equipment in the 100 block of Olmstead Street.
• A vehicle was stuck in a field across from an 8000-block East TR 62 location Sunday evening.
• Andrew J. Lovas, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to control Friday.
• Gregory K. Nunn, 26, of Texas, was charged with marijuana possession Friday.
• Michael S. StClair III, 24, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at Woodward and Glenwood avenues Dec. 30.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a brush fire on Riverside Drive, near Huss Street, Monday afternoon.
• NBS fire and EMS responded to smoke in a garage at 6823 W. TR 94 Sunday night. Bascom fire and the Echo unit were on standby.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to an odor of natural gas at 684 N. West St. Monday morning. It was a possible gas leak at the meter at the residence, according to Seneca County Sheriff’s Office.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon, two squad runs Sunday evening, six squad runs Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Sunday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday evening.
• Bettsville EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Monday morning.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Monday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning. • North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Monday morning.