Daily Log, Jan. 7
• Kristi L. Banks, 24, of Findlay, was charged with obstructing official business and disorderly conduct Sunday.
• A woman reported she was assaulted in the 5000 block of West SR 18 and the assailant left the area Saturday night.
• A 100-block South Kilbourne Street person reported windows were broken by a man with a baseball bat early Sunday morning.
• A 100-block East Tiffin Street man reported three youths vandalized his property Saturday afternoon.
• A 200-block East Crocker Street woman reported her son’s debit card was stolen from her van Saturday evening.
• A 400-block Cleveland Street woman reported a youth entered her home through a window early Sunday morning.
• A person reported a vehicle was doing burnouts by the dog park at Foundation Park, 1225 S. Union St., Sunday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Elm and North Countyline streets Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a gas leak at 22 Elmwood St. Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday afternoon, one squad run Saturday night, one squad run Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday afternoon.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Sunday morning.