Daily log, Jan. 31
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported two youths shoplifted Tuesday afternoon.
• Antonio C. Atkins, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a television was pushed out of the store Wednesday afternoon.
• Jeffrey A. Parlow, 48, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence and assault Tuesday.
• A person reported two youths were assaulting each other in the 100 block of East Fremont Street Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning and two squad runs Wednesday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Wednesday morning.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.