Daily log, Jan. 30
• Brock Giacalone, 33, of Carey, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Monday.
• A person from Marathon, 614 W. Market St., reported Monday afternoon two vehicles drove off without paying for gas.
• A 100-block Beechwood Drive resident reported Monday night the house was entered.
• A person from Sonoco Products, 60 Heritage Drive, reported Tuesday morning an employee caused property damage.
• Jordan J. Marsh, 33, of Bloomdale, was charged with loaded firearm and operating a vehicle while intoxicated Monday.
• Aaron E. Rock, 37, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Levi M. Morel, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and fictitious plates Monday.
• A 300-block Liberty Street woman reported Monday afternoon her brother was assaulting people.
• A person reported Monday night a vehicle struck a pole on Ohio Avenue.
• Kathleen M. Keefe, 69, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident on West Perry Street Monday afternoon.
• An accident at East US 224 and South SR 231 was reported Tuesday afternoon.
• Gabrielle M. Rickle, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, failure to control, marijuana possession and an equipment regulation violation Monday.
• Anthony J. Ptak, 31, of Clyde, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and an equipment regulation violation Monday.
• Bellevue fire responded to a fire alarm at 7727 N. Washington St., Flat Rock, Tuesday morning.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a carbon monoxide detector at 220 Maple Lane, Lot 117, Tuesday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Monday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Monday evening, four squad runs Monday night, one squad run Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted twice Monday night.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday evening.