Daily log, Jan. 26
• Gene T. Pancoast, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• Alexandra R. Grabor, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and headlights required Thursday.
• Tyler J. Rice, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with confine dog Thursday.
• Travis N. Tanner, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal damaging Friday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18 reported a theft Friday morning.
• Gina L. Perry, 52, of Green Springs, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A 200-block East Eagle Street person reported a brother struck his sister Thursday night.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Melmore and Circular streets Thursday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to yield from private drive was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Friday afternoon.
• John A. Mccord, 38, of Fremont, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• Victor M. Carillo Jr., 25, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to yield stop sign after an accident at Perry and West Fremont streets Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation at 194 Clay St. Thursday night. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional transmission of alarm at 545 W. Market St. Thursday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 132 Rebecca St. Friday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday afternoon, two squad runs Thursday evening, three squad runs Thursday night and two squad runs early Friday morning. Sycamore fire assisted once Thursday evening.
• NBS EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday evening.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run early Friday morning and one squad run Friday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday afternoon.