Daily log, Jan. 12
• Tyler J. Fitch, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A man reported two students crawled under his son’s truck and put additional weights under the vehicle at Seneca East Local Schools, 13343 E. US 224, Thursday afternoon.
• A 7000-block East US 224 person reported a vehicle struck their building and then left Friday morning.
• James P. Blanton, 41, of Fostoria, was charged with menacing Thursday.
• Saivon O. Davis, 24, of Fostoria, was charged with equipment regulation violation, seatbelt and two counts of a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• A 900-block South Poplar Street man reported his house was broken into Friday morning.
• Brody A. Runion, 23, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at US 224 and SR 53 Wednesday morning.
• Miguel D. Gutierrez, 31, of Buffalo, New York, was charged with driving under suspension and speed Thursday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 18 S. Sandusky St. Thursday night. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Clinton fire responded to a fire alarm at 640 E. Perry St. Friday afternoon. Tiffin Fire Rescue Division was on standby, and it was a false alarm.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Thursday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run early Friday morning, one squad run Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Friday morning.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Friday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Friday morning.
• Republic EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon.