• Helen J. Roth, 57, of Fairborn, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• Todd Barchus, 29, of Fremont, was charged with theft Friday.
• A person reported a disturbance in the 200 block of Maple Lane Friday night.
• A person reported a woman was throwing and breaking things in the 6000 block of East TR 122 Friday night.
• A person reported a bike was stolen from the 500 block of West North Street Friday afternoon.
• A 400-block East Tiffin Street woman reported her purse was taken out of an unlocked vehicle Friday night.
• A citation of operation without reasonable control was issued after an accident on North Union Street Friday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division was dispatched and canceled enroute to 283 Wentz St. Friday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Divsion responded to a detector activation at 349 Miami St. early Saturday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a carbon monoxide incident at 77 Jeferson St. Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Divsion had one squad run Friday evening and five squad runs Friday night. Sycamore fire assisted once Friday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Friday evening.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Friday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday afternoon.