• A man reported people were breaking the windows out of a rear garage in the 200 block Jefferson Street Wednesday night.
• A 300-block North Sandusky Street woman reported her ex-boyfriend smashed a pickle jar on her back steps before leaving Friday afternoon.
• Piankhi A. Lyapo, 56, of Paterson, New Jersey, was charged with possession of marijuana Wednesday.
• A 1000-block East TR 28 person reported someone attempted entry into a garage door Wednesday night.
• A 2000-block East TR 86 woman reported a Medicare scam Thursday morning.
• A 7000-block South SR 53 person reported the theft of equipment Thursday morning.
• An employee of New Beginnings Church, 417 S. Main St., reported the office was broken into and there was damage to items inside Wednesday afternoon.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a chimney fire at 328 S. US 23 Wednesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon and two squad runs Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the echo unit had a squad run Wednesday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run early Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday morning.