• A theft was reported in the first block of North Monroe Street Tuesday afternoon.
• A first-block Walker Street resident reported Tuesday morning someone stole part of a car.
• A 100-block Schonhardt Street resident reported Tuesday morning a garage was broken into.
• A 100-block First Avenue resident reported Tuesday afternoon the theft of cowboy boots.
• Jennifer K. Logan, 45, of Tiffin, was charged with assault Monday.
• Michael J. Carwile, 44, of Marion, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, aggravated menacing and criminal trespass Monday.
• Edward F. Carter Jr., 59, of Tiffin, was charged with violation of a protection order and possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• John V. Hoover Jr., 61, of Tiffin, was charged with a hunting violation Monday.
• Marcus A. Feasel, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with littering Monday.
• Louise M. Kaiser, 67, of Attica, was charged with a hunting violation Monday.
• A 1000-block North TR 47 resident reported Monday evening a camper was taken from the residence.
• Selena R. Hall, 20, of Fostoria, was charged with littering Monday.
• Ray G. Foster, 57, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Sonisak Souaysanga, 36, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• A 400-block East Tiffin Street woman reported Monday afternoon items were stolen from her vehicle twice in the past two weeks.
• A man in the 1000 block of Perrysburg Road reported Monday night he saw a man run around and possibly damage a house.
• A 400-block South Poplar Street resident reported early Tuesday morning that when she and her mother returned home, a man was sitting inside their van. Change was stolen, a report states.
• A 200-block South Poplar Street resident reported Tuesday morning a vehicle was entered.
• A person from Wesley Common, 700 Stinchcomb Drive, reported Tuesday morning medical items were missing.
• A 500-block West Center Street woman reported Tuesday afternoon items were missing from her residence.
• Travis M. Bucholtz, 29, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension and a registration violation Monday.
• Bradley Welly, 37, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and a traffic lanes violation Monday.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Monday afternoon and one squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday afternoon.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Monday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Monday evening, one squad run Monday night, one squad run early Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday morning. Clinton fire assisted Monday evening, and Sycamore fire assisted Tuesday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Monday evening and one squad run Tuesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday morning.
• A son, August Harrison Racette, was born Saturday, Jan. 5, 2019, to Kelsey and Kyle Racette of Milan. August “Gus” weighed 7 pounds, 5 ounces and measured 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Mike and Dana Opfer of Sandusky. Paternal grandparents are Ray and Deb Racette of Tiffin.