Daily Log, Dec. 8
• Hunter L. Cassidy, 19, of Lorain, was charged with underage Thursday.
• Abdullah Mohammed, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and registration violation Thursday.
• Ryan E. Payne, 36, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Thursday.
• A first-block Bobb Street woman reported Thursday afternoon the theft of a package delivered Nov. 24.
• A person reported a youth was walking in the 300 block of Jefferson Street and was physically assaulted by other youths Thursday evening.
• Trevonte D. Wilder, 25, of Mansfield, was charged with theft Friday.
• Brandon L. Leeth, 29, of Sycamore, was charged with theft Friday.
• A first-block First Avenue man reported someone broke into his house Friday morning.
• A person at Pioneer Quick Lube, 195 W. Market St., reported a vehicle backed into the office door Friday afternoon.
• Anthoney J. Amlin, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with no hunting license Thursday.
• Nicholas C. Kent, 20, of Fostoria, was charged with hunting violation Thursday.
• Matthew M. Banks, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with no hunting license Thursday.
• Charles A. Tasker, of Fostoria, was charged with dilapidated structure Thursday.
• Adam K. Tiell, 31, of Lima, was charged with false statement and false information Thursday.
• A 100-block West Rock Street woman reported someone entered her parents house and stole property Friday morning.
• A 100-block East Fourth Street person reported a woman went in their house and assaulted them Friday afternoon.
• A citation of passing on the right was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on North Sandusky Street Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division was dispatched and cancelled enroute to 161 Greenfield St. Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday afternoon, two squad runs Thursday evening, two squad runs Thursday night, two squad runs early Friday morning, one squad run Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Friday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Friday morning.