Daily Log, Dec. 7
• Saeed Algahtani, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension and speed Wednesday.
• A youth was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a theft Thursday morning.
• Norfolk Southern Railroad, of Bellevue, was charged with blocked railroad crossing Wednesday.
• A person in the 10000-block of West Axline Street reported a burglary Wednesday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle accident on West Market Street Wednesday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after a vehicle struck a mailbox on Miami Street Wednesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a detector activation at 171 Jackson St. early Thursday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation at 182 St. Francis Avenue Thursday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Wednesday evening and four squad runs Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday evening.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday night.
• NBS EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Thursday afternoon.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Marjorie R. Demonte, Tiffin.
• Kelli A. Zoeller, Tiffin.
• Lorraine K. Stephens, Tiffin.
Marriage license applications
• Terrance Erwin Naumann and Beverly Ann Tracy, Tiffin.
• Rebecca Claire Gase and Jacob Christopher Webb, Tiffin.