Daily Log, Dec. 31
• Paul A. Courtney, 27, of Columbus, was charged with no operator’s license Saturday.
• A 200-block East Perry Street woman reported Saturday afternoon her phone was stolen Dec. 26.
• A 100-block South Washington Street woman reported a man failed to pay for services Sunday afternoon.
• A woman reported her cat was stolen from the 600 block of North Sandusky Street Sunday afternoon.
• An 8000-block South TR 17 woman reported five of her vehicles were gone through and change was missing Sunday morning.
• An 8000-block South TR 77 man reported a damaged fence Sunday afternoon.
• A 3000-block North TR 155 man reported identity theft Sunday afternoon.
•A 100-block North Main Street person reported a large amount of change and a pack of cigarettes was taken from a vehicle Saturday night.
• A person reported a broken lock and possible breaking and entering in the 800 block of North Main Street Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke scare, odor of smoke at 140 S. Washington St. Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday afternoon, one squad run Saturday evening, one squad run Saturday night, two squad runs Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Saturday night and Sunday morning.
• NBS EMS and Bascom fire responded to a vehicle in a ditch at US 224 and TR 101 Saturday. They were disregarded because the vehicle was gone, according to a Seneca County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday evening.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday morning.