Daily log, Dec. 29
• Hollie C. Risner, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with persistent disorderly conduct Thursday.
• Shawn P. Rogers, 46, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• A first-block Jackson Street woman reported Thursday night a man assaulted her Monday morning.
• A youth was charged with juvenile-delinquent and disorderly conduct Friday.
• A 300-block East Market Street person reported three packages missing from November and December Friday afternoon.
• An employee of Pit Stop, 321 E. Perry St., reported Friday afternoon a man came in the night before using stolen checks and he just tried again.
• A first-block Rita Lane woman reported trash bins were stolen Friday afternoon.
• A 10000-block West TR 96 woman reported Thursday evening a package was taken from her porch in November.
• A 500-block East TR 122 man reported property damage Friday morning.
• A 200-block East Sixth Street woman reported her mother was choked by a man earlier Thursday afternoon.
• An employee of Save-A-Lot, 895 N. Countyline St., reported there was a shoplifter on site Thursday night.
• A 400-block West Lytle Street person reported Friday morning their trailer was broken into and small items, including a billfold, were taken.
• A 300-block South Poplar Street woman reported Friday afternoon she hired a man to work on her house and she paid him in full and he didn’t do any work.
• A man on West TR 112 reported the wind blew a trash can into his truck causing damage Thursday night.
• A person reported a semi-tractor trailer was driving through a yard at North Poplar and McDougal streets Thursday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle accident on North Countyline Street Thursday evening.
• North Central EMS responded to a smoke detector activation at 406 W. Adams St. Thursday evening. It was an accidental activation.
• NBS fire and EMS responded to an arcing power line at 5233 W. TR 94 Thursday night. They were unable to locate where it was arcing.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a low hanging wire at West Adams and North Kansas streets Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Thursday afternoon, one squad run Thursday evening, two squad runs Thursday night, one squad run Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Thursday afternoon and one squad run Thursday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Thursday evening and one squad run Thursday night.