Daily Log, Dec. 28
• Justin C. Carter, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Sebastian A. Borer, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• A woman reported Wednesday afternoon a vehicle backed into a garage in the first block of Miami Street.
• A woman reported the theft of a hoodie with a skull on it from the first block of Circular Street Wednesday afternoon.
• Joan M. Kauffman, 62, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• Mary A. Fuller, 49, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• People reported Wednesday afternoon they were assaulted by someone in the 2000 block of East TR 122.
• Lisa K. Gibson, 38, of Fostoria, was charged with failure to reinstate, fictitious regulation and two counts of driving under suspension Wednesday.
• Christopher R. Capehart, 23, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated suspension Wednesday.
• David L. Stein, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• Andrae L. Parks, 33, of Fremont, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension, failure to reinstate and no placard Wednesday.
• Breanna R. Biles, 21, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Wednesday.
• Concepion R. Gama Jr., 20, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Wednesday.
• Kevin E. Bibbs, 27, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of marijuana Wednesday.
• Marcos Esquivel, 20, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of marijuana Wednesday.
• A 900-block Springville Avenue man reported his car keys were stolen Thursday morning.
• A 1000-block Johnson Drive man reported criminal damaging Thursday morning.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after a single-vehicle accident on West Market Street Thursday afternoon.
• Charlie A. Mondle, 46, of Kansas, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and traffic lanes violation Wednesday.
• A citation of passing within intersection was issued after a two-vehicle accident on West High Street Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a hazardous materials investigation at 181 Hall St. early Thursday morning. No hazardous materials were released.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had four squad runs Wednesday evening, two squad runs Wednesday night, three squad runs early Thursday morning and three squad runs Thursday morning. Clinton fire assisted once early Thursday morning and Sycamore fire assisted once Thursday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Wednesday evening and one squad run Wednesday night.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Thursday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday afternoon.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Lyman H. Hemminger, Tiffin.
• Donald W. Bird, Tiffin.
• Andrew Bryan, Tiffin.
• Lloyd Edward Fortney, Attica.
Marriage license applications
• Drew James Cassidy and Sarah Ellen Ball, Fostoria.
• Patricia Gene Bohanon, Fostoria, and Jennifer Lynn Tiell, Gibsonburg.
• Ashley Marie Vela and Amber Michelle Burkhardt, Fostoria.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• James D. Flint, Tiffin, pleaded no contest to failure to reinstate license, two points, $142.
• Charles N. Hoffbauer, Tiffin, pleaded no contest to failure to reinstate license, 30 days jail, 27 days suspended, three days credit, two years probation, no driving without a license, $258; pleaded no contest to Financial Responsibility Act suspension, 30 days jail, 27 days suspended, three days credit, two years probation, no driving without a license, $160; pleaded no contest to improperly displaying license plates, $50.
• Jeremy Y. Hull, 24 Hall St., Tiffin, pleaded no contest to turn signal violation, referral for drug treatment, $142.
• Robert W. Taylor Jr., Maple Heights, pleaded no contest to failure to dim lights, $142.
• Brian E. Steinhauser, 47 Cottage Ave., Tiffin, domestic violence case dismissed.
• Alejandro J. Williams, 171 Summit St., A, Fostoria, pleaded no contest to assault, 180 days jail, 164 days suspended, 16 days credit, one year probation, no contact with victim, $565.
• Larry R. Lehman, Rawson, pleaded guilty to dilapidated structure violation, $140; pleaded guilty to high weeds violation, $95.
• Kishon B. Moore, Toledo, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, $207.