Daily Log, Dec. 26
• A man reported four people were attacking him in the 200 block of Union Street Sunday afternoon.
• A 100-block Minerva Street woman reported her boyfriend assaulted her Sunday night.
• Adel A. Alanazi, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Donald C. Amend, 43, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Monday.
• Jennifer L. Rios, 36, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Monday.
• A person reported their vehicle was broken into in the first block of Morningside Drive Tuesday morning.
• A 100-block Ella Street person reported their car was broken into and a bike was left in their yard Tuesday afternoon.
• A 4000-block East CR 34 woman reported identity theft Tuesday afternoon.
• An 800-block South Main Street woman reported her ex-boyfriend came in the house, broke items and left Monday afternoon.
• An employee of ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital, 501 Van Buren St., reported a victim of assault was in the emergency room Monday night.
• A person reported an assault in the 500 block of West North Street Monday night.
• A 100-block East North Street woman reported her boyfriend assaulted her early Tuesday morning.
• Christina M.L. Bowers, 30, of Fostoria, was cited with improper lane change after an accident on West Perry Street Sunday afternoon.
• A citation of improper backing was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Hedges Street Sunday evening.
• Tyler S. Swanigan, 24, of Findlay, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, driving under suspension and failure to control after an accident at West Tiffin and South Countyline streets Friday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a fire alarm at 600 N. River Road Sunday evening. It was a false alarm.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a gas leak at South Washington and St. Francis Avenue Monday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon, one squad run Sunday night, two squad runs early Monday morning, six squad runs Monday morning, three squad runs Monday afternoon, three squad runs Monday evening, two squad runs Monday night, two squad runs early Tuesday morning, three squad runs Tuesday morning and three squad runs Tuesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Sunday night, twice Monday morning, once Tuesday morning and three times Tuesday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday night and two squad runs Tuesday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday night.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Monday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Monday morning, one squad run Monday afternoon and one squad run early Tuesday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday afternoon.