Daily Log, Dec. 14
• Andrea J. Sheridan, 34, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Wednesday.
• Melody Biller, 50, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A 100-block Center Street woman reported the theft of trash totes Wednesday afternoon.
• A 100-block South Monroe Street person reported an unknown person picked up a package addressed to her Wednesday afternoon.
• Mona L. Plank, 53, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• Two youths were charged with disorderly conduct and juvenile-delinquent Thursday.
• A first-block West Market Street man reported the theft of a trash toter Thursday afternoon.
• A first-block Harrison Street woman reported the theft of packages Thursday afternoon.
• A 400-block South Kilbourne Street woman reported a possible breaking and entering early Thursday morning.
• A 700-block West Center Street man reported damage done to a vehicle window Wednesday evening.
• A 700-block West Center Street man reported his vehicle’s driver door window was shot out Wednesday evening.
• A 500-block North Main Street woman reported possible disturbance of her car as the center console was in disarray and some change was missing Thursday morning.
• Michael A. Noel, 21, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and speed Wednesday.
• Samantha M. Jansen, 19, of Franklin, was charged with underage Wednesday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 171 Jackson St. Wednesday evening. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Clinton fire responded to a gas odor in the area at 2964 S. CR 17 Thursday morning. It was rotten radishes, according to a Seneca County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional transmission of alarm at 1025 W. Market St. Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Wednesday evening, two squad runs Wednesday night, one squad run early Thursday morning, two squad runs Thursday morning and two squad runs Thursday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted Wednesday night. Clinton fire assisted early Thursday morning and Thursday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had two squad runs Wednesday night.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Thursday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
• A son, Evan Joseph Kummerer, was born Monday, Dec. 3, 2018, to Len and Cari Kummerer of Columbus. Evan weighed 8 pounds, 4 ounces, and measured 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Chris and Barb Hossler of Tiffin. Paternal grandparents are Jerry and Pat Kummerer and Len and Rena Goshe of Tiffin.
• A son, Colton James Lee Green, was born Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2018, to Brittney and Michael Green of Bloomville. Colton weighed 6 pounds, 12 ounces, and measured 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Daniel and Candy Reinhart of Bloomville and Jennifer Reinhart of Norwalk. Paternal grandparents are Judy and Buddy Bivens and Mike Green all of Sevierville, Tennessee.
• A son, Bryson Reed Hasselbach, was born Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2018, to Ashley and Tyler Hasselbach of Fremont. Bryson weighed 7 pounds, 12 ounces, and measured 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Dennis and Shelli Cook of Fremont. Paternal grandparents are Dave and Marsha Hasselbach of Fremont. Maternal great-grandparents are Mike and Jan Lacourse of Fremont and Jim and Peggy Tyler.
• A son, Kanan James Herner, was born Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2018, to Misty Dawn and Chad Michael Herner of Bloomville. Kanan weighed 7 pounds, 2 ounces, and measured 20 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Kim and Ron Stephens of Plymouth. Paternal grandparents are Mike and Kelly Herner of Willard. Maternal great-grandfather is Lou King of Willard. Paternal great-grandparents are Jim and Bev Graffice of Willard and Larry and Mary Ann Herner of Monroeville.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• William T. Mercado Jr., 137 E. Center St., Fostoria, pleaded guilty to failure to reinstate license, two points, $607; pleaded guilty to driving under suspension violation, $500.
• Jason T. Volker, 480 Monroe St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to operating vehicle impaired/under influence, case dismissed upon motion of city prosecutor due to plea in companion OMVI case; pleaded no contest to operating vehicle impaired/breath violation, 60 days jail, 60 days suspended, six-month license suspension, pay for/complete driver intervention program, $666; pleaded no contest to speed, $24.
• Emily A. Zeiter, Findlay, pleaded no contest to counterfeit tag violation, $361; pleaded no contest to no child restraint violation, $150.
• Gabriel Galan, 370 Thomas St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to operating vehicle impaired under suspension, 180 days jail, 175 days suspended, vehicle immobilized for 30 days, $681.
• Ryan L. Westenbarger, 125 Seneca Ave., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to wrongful entrustment of vehicle, vehicle seized is ordered released upon payment of towing and storage, $357.
• Amanda R. Myers, 127 Perry St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to equipment regulation violation, $132.
• Heather M. Bryant, 31 St. Clair St., Tiffin, pleaded no contest to obstruction of official business, 180 days jail, 170 days suspended, two years probation, $627.
• Carlie G. Watkins, Heidelberg University, Tiffin, pleaded no contest to possession of drug paraphernalia, $209; pleaded no contest to possession of marijuana, $145.
• Paul A. Efaw Jr., 434 W. North St., Fostoria, pleaded guilty to Financial Responsibility Act suspension, $231; pleaded guilty to traffic lanes violation, $50; pleaded guilty to no child restraint violation, $50.
• Aaron J. Ringle, Tiffin, pleaded guilty to Financial Responsibility Act suspension, $177; pleaded guilty to speed, two points, $51.
• Khalid M. Alruqi, 16 Franklin St., Tiffin, pleaded no contest to wrongful entrustment of vehicle, $363.
• Rayshawn A. Garrard, 163 S. Sandusky St., Tiffin, pleaded guilty to Financial Responsibility Act suspension, 30 days jail.
• James S. Williams, Tiffin, pleaded guilty to hit/skip, 90 days jail, 90 days suspended, six-month license suspension, two years probation, random drug testing, $719; pleaded guilty to assured clear distance, $50.
• Amanda A. Andrews, Port Clinton, pleaded not guilty for operating vehicle impaired/under influence violation, court accepts verdict; pleaded guilty to driving while texting violation, $220; pleaded guilty to speed, two points, $21.
• Chelsea M. Jones, Attica, pleaded no contest to assured clear distance, two points, $157.
• Sharlyn E. Ehresman, Attica, pleaded no contest to theft, 30 days jail, 30 days suspended, one year probation, no trespassing at Walmart, $544.
Prices not available.