Daily Log, Nov. 11
• Sandra K.S. Mason, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• A person reported a theft of guns from a vehicle parked in the lot at Greenfield and Prospect streets Friday evening.
• Will A. Galbraith, 18, of Southfield, Michigan, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and no operator’s license Saturday.
• A first-block Huss Street woman reported a county resident was using her name, address and telephone number on their bills Friday afternoon.
• A 600-block North Poplar Street woman reported Friday morning her vehicle was parked on the street and someone hit it and caused damage.
• A 600-block North Poplar Street man reported Friday afternoon someone hit his vehicle that was parked behind his house.
• Traffic violation citations were issued to two drivers after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street early Saturday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a cover assignment at 300 S. Monroe St. Friday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to arcing, shorted electrical equipment at 620 S. Sandusky St. early Saturday morning.
• Bascom fire and EMS, NBS fire, Washington Township fire and the Echo unit responded to a woodburner on fire at 2926 S. US 23 Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Friday afternoon, one squad run Friday evening, three squad runs Friday night, two squad runs early Saturday morning and six squad runs Saturday morning. Sycamore fire assisted Friday afternoon and Clinton fire assisted early Saturday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Friday evening.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Sunday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday morning.