Daily Log, Nov. 1
• Samantha J. Newlove, 29, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Tuesday.
• A 300-block West Perry Street man reported a bike was stolen from the backyard Tuesday evening.
• A first-block Walker Street person reported a screen door was cracked Tuesday night.
• A youth was charged with juvenile-delinquent and theft Wednesday.
• A youth was charged with juvenile-delinquent and disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A person reported it appeared a truck went through a yard, hit a tree and there was debris in the yard in the 300 block of Clinton Avenue Wednesday morning.
• A 900-block West Market Street person reported a stolen phone Wednesday morning.
• Charles D. Pryer III, 34, of New Riegel, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• A 100-block South Ash Drive person reported domestic violence early Wednesday morning.
• A 5000-block N. TR 137 person reported identity theft Wednesday afternoon.
• Larry R. Lehman, of Rawson, was charged with dilapidated structure and high weeds Tuesday.
• A person at R Place Sports Bar & Grill, 324 S. Main St. reported a refused patron shoved another patron when asked to leave the bar Tuesday night.
• A 400-block North Town Street woman reported her son’s ex-girlfriend stole a string trimmer out of her backyard Wednesday morning.
• A 1000-block Gerlock Drive man reported identity theft Wednesday afternoon.
• Geri E. Hill, 41, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at South Washington and Court streets Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday evening, six squad runs Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Tuesday evening and one squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run early Wednesday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Wednesday morning.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.
Seneca County Probate Court
Marriage license applications
• Tina Susann Couch and Eugene David Chancey Sr., Tiffin.
• Alexandria Evan Miller and Jasmine Nicole Steiner, Tiffin.
• Kayla Allison Mueller and Dalton James Perry, Green Springs.
• Kourtney Lynn Jesko and John Louis Joseph Witmer, Fostoria.
• Aaron Timothy Smith and Tammy Lynn Eubank, Bettsville.
• Bridgett Rae Wagner and Jonathon James Morter, McCutchenville.
• Stephanie Elizabeth Baker, New Riegel, and Kristopher Lee Plummer, Napoleon.
Prices mot available.