• Donald J. Harshman, 44, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal trespassing and possession of drug paraphernalia Thursday.
• Scott A. Boyd, 52, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• A first-block Rebecca Street man reported a theft from a vehicle Thursday evening.
• A 300-block Miami Street woman reported a theft over the phone and social media Thursday evening.
• A first-block Ohio Avenue man reported Friday morning his vehicle was entered and a couple of scratch off lottery tickets were missing.
• A person reported a man was kicking in a door in the 600 block of West Market Street Friday morning.
• A first-block Hall Street woman reported the theft of a smoker and five bags of mulch Friday afternoon.
• A 10000-block West Hughes Street man reported his residence was broken into Friday morning.
• A 10000-block West Hughes Street man reported his garage was broken into Friday afternoon.
• A 200-block Potter Street man reported a window in a truck was broken out Friday morning.
• A person reported someone damaged a vehicle in the 600 block of South Poplar Street Friday morning.
• A 400-block Elm Street man reported he was missing plates on a vehicle Friday morning.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on North Sandusky Street Friday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on South Main Street Friday morning.
• Jason T. Volker, 36, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and speed Thursday.
• Bettsville fire, Bascom EMS and the Echo unit responded to a large uncontrolled fire at 5450 N. TR 69 Thursday afternoon.
• Old Fort fire and North Central EMS responded to a combine fire at 9000 N. CR 51 Thursday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a gas leak at 177 Second Avenue Thursday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Thursday afternoon, three squad runs Thursday evening, one squad run Thursday night and two squad runs Friday morning. Clinton fire assisted Friday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to a two-vehicle accident at TR 90 and CR 47 Friday afternoon. There was no transport.