Daily log, Sept. 4
• A youth was charged with juvenile-delinquent and theft Saturday morning.
• Brandon M. Caudell, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence and resisting arrest Saturday afternoon.
• A person reported Saturday afternoon a group of youths vandalized property in the first block of Jefferson Street.
• A vehicle with an odor of a drug was reported in the 100 block of Franklin Street Saturday night. A person was running down Adams Street, a report states.
• William T. Mercado, 31, of Fostoria, was charged with misuse of 911 early Sunday morning.
• A 200-block Hudson Street resident reported Sunday morning paint was thrown on a garage door.
• A first-block Hunter Street resident reported Sunday morning a car was entered, and change was taken.
• A first-block Ohio Avenue resident reported Sunday morning a vehicle was entered.
• Stephanie M. Keller, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Sunday night.
• A youth was charged with juvenile-delinquent and disorderly conduct Monday morning.
• A 100-block South Washington Street man reported Sunday evening a man stole the keys to his apartment.
• A woman in the 100 block of South Kilbourne Street reported Saturday night a man hit a wall, blocked her from leaving a room and ripped wallpaper off the wall.
• A domestic violence situation was reported in the 7000 block of North CR 29 Saturday night.
• A person at Days Inn, 1927 S. SR 53, reported Sunday morning a license plate was stolen off the back of a vehicle.
• A 3000-block East SR 18 resident reported Sunday morning the theft of windows.
• A person reported early Monday morning pain medication and alcohol were missing from a camper at Clinton Lake Campground, 4990 E. TR 122.
• A person reported Monday morning a woman brought drug paraphernalia into Seneca County Jail, 3040 S. SR 100.
• A 1000-block North TR 165 resident reported Monday morning someone broke into a farm building, and tools were missing.
• A person reported Monday morning a maintenance building was broken into in the 4000 block of South TR 173. No entry was gained, a report states.
• A 700-block Sandusky Street man reported Saturday evening a television was stolen off his porch.
• A 100-block Sandusky Street man reported Saturday evening a man walked into his house and stole a purse.
• A person reported Saturday night people were trying to get a vehicle out at Mason’s Automotive LLC, 1105 N. Main St.
• Officers responded to the 300 block of Liberty Street early Sunday morning, spoke to two men and found there was an argument over drinking beer and holding a puppy.
• A 100-block East Fourth Street resident reported early Sunday morning money was missing from her residence.
• A woman at North Union and West North streets reported Sunday morning she saw a man punch a woman.
• A 300-block East North Street man reported Sunday afternoon a man stole money from him.
• An 800-block Davoli Street resident reported Sunday afternoon a phone was stolen.
• A person in the 100 block of Sandusky Street reported Sunday evening a man was bit by a dog.
• A person from the emergency room reported Monday morning a patient was being treated as a result of domestic violence in the 500 block of West Fremont Street.
• Luann M. Schirack, 61, of Tiffin, was cited with full time and attention after an accident on Melmore Street Friday afternoon.
• A person in the 6000 block of West CR 6 reported Monday afternoon a backhoe went down the road and pulled a cable wire from the house.
• A single-vehicle accident was reported at CR 32 and SR 269 early Sunday morning.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported on East TR 122 Sunday evening.
• An accident was reported on South SR 19 Monday morning.
• A car struck a lawnmower on East Jones Street Saturday afternoon. There were no injuries.
• NBS fire responded to an uncontrolled burn on South TR 97 Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a fire alarm activation at 600 N. River Road Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a false alarm or false call at 187 Jackson St. Sunday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an overheated motor at 184 E. Market St. early Monday morning.
• NBS fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a nuisance burn at 3260 S. TR 113 Sunday evening.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday evening, two squad runs Saturday night, three squad runs early Sunday morning, three squad runs Sunday morning, three squad runs Sunday evening, one squad run Sunday night and one squad run Monday morning. It had two standbys Saturday evening. Clinton fire assisted Saturday night, Sunday morning and twice Sunday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Sunday morning.
• North Central EMS had one squad run early Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday morning.