Daily Log, Sept. 20
• James R. Brown, 39, of Fostoria, was charged with assault Tuesday.
• David G. Myers, 46, of Port Clinton, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• A woman reported someone broke into her deceased brother’s house in the 6000 block of South SR 100 Tuesday evening.
• A 3000-block East TR 1066 woman reported she came in the door and a man assaulted her early Wednesday morning.
• A man reported he was given a fraudulent $50 bill for a pizza order in the 10000 block of West Axeline Street early Wednesday morning.
• A man reported someone cut off the lock and broke into a shop at East CR 46 and North CR 27 Wednesday morning.
• A 3000-block South CR 19 man reported a scam Wednesday morning.
• A person reported a tricycle was taken from the 100 block of East Center Street Tuesday evening.
• A 200-block West North Street man reported his cigarettes were stolen Tuesday night.
• A 400-block East North Street man reported a fuel cap had been tampered with on a semi Wednesday morning.
• A 500-block Maple Street woman reported Wednesday morning a bike was taken off her front porch about a month ago.
• Josaph W. Mclaughlin, 36, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Tuesday.
• Attica-Venice-Reed fire and Attica-Venice-Reed EMS responded to a carbon monoxide alarm at 4871 S. TR 197 Tuesday afternoon. It was a false alarm.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday evening, one squad run early Wednesday morning and four squad runs Wednesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Tuesday afternoon and one squad run Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Tuesday night.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Dale R Lowery, Fostoria.
• Robert S. George, Bloomville.
• Frank D. Iannantuono, Tiffin.
Marriage license applications
• Julie Renee Fawcett and Mark Allen Rathburn, Tiffin.
• Garrett Joseph Gray, Martin, and Taylor Nicole Murray, Columbus.
• Mark Matthew VanHorn and Audrey Jane Hotelling, Tiffin.
• Coty Justin Crapo, Attica, and Erika Marie Kaple, New Washington.
• Heather Lea Barringer and William Franklin Bailey, Fostoria.
• Rolando Julian Chavana and Matthew Scott Sansom, Fostoria.
• Sarah Lynn Pelphrey and Isaiah Jacob Romero, Fostoria.
• Corey William Rhodes and Ashley Ann Mills, Republic.