Daily log, Sept. 2
• Isaac J. Fadeley, 25, of Sycamore, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported the theft of a phone case and phone holder Friday evening.
• A woman reported her son was assaulted in the 100 block of Shepherd Drive Friday evening.
• Julia M. Cap, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession and marijuana paraphernalia Saturday.
• Thomas A. Webb, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday.
• An employee of Hy-Miler, 247 S. Sandusky St., reported a youth shoplifted and left on foot behind the building Saturday morning.
• A 6000-block North SR 18 man reported Friday afternoon his utility trailer was taken.
• A 7000-block South SR 231 woman reported someone tried to break into her home Friday evening.
• An 800-block North Union Street man reported his door was kicked in, a window had been broken out, his gate had been damaged and his pitbull was missing Friday night.
• A 200-block North Countyline Street woman reported a friend damaged her vehicle door because he was upset Saturday morning.
• A citation of driver inattention was issued after a single-vehicle, non-injury accident on Melmore Street Friday afternoon.
• Bradley R. Smith, 70, of Botkins, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident on West Lytle Street Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a cover assignment at 300 S. Monroe St. Friday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to 670 E. SR 18 for a smoke detector activation early Saturday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Friday afternoon, one squad run Friday night and one squad run Saturday monring. Clinton fire assisted Saturday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Friday night and one squad run Saturday morning.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday morning.