Daily log, Sept. 11
• Patrick A. Sours, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• A person reported Sunday evening a stolen bicycle from the 300 block of Miami Street.
• A person reported Monday morning a vehicle in the 100 block of Adams Street had a broken rear window.
• A first-block Walker Street man reported Monday afternoon the theft of trash toters.
• Shannon J. Wagner, 36, of Fremont, was charged with non-compliance suspension Friday.
• A 500-block East SR 18 resident reported Monday afternoon the theft of a package.
• A person in the 1000 block of Buckley Street reported Sunday afternoon a family of five skipped out on paying a restaurant bill.
• A theft was reported in the 1000 block of North Main Street Sunday night.
• A 900-block South Main Street woman reported Monday morning someone ransacked her car.
• A 200-block Sycamore Street woman reported Monday afternoon her safe and debit card were missing.
• A 200-block Grape Street man reported Monday afternoon his vehicle was broken into, and the passenger window was broken out.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Circular and Melmore streets Monday morning.
• Jacqualine M. Johnson, 12, of Bellevue, was cited with failure to control after an accident on North TR 82 Aug. 4. The youth was driving a vehicle that spun and struck a tree, a report states.
• Tonya J. Lambert, 34, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to control after an accident on West North Street Sept. 1.
• Shawn R. Jones, 45, of Columbus, was cited with operation without reasonable control after an accident at East North and North Main streets Friday afternoon.
• A telephone pole was struck at South Main and East South streets Sunday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday evening, one squad run early Monday morning, three squad runs Monday morning and three squad runs Monday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted early Monday morning and Monday afternoon, and Sycamore fire assisted Monday morning and Monday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday night.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Monday afternoon.