Daily log, August 21
• Alexander M. Burns, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension and rapid acceleration Friday.
• Dean R. Legron, 46, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Friday.
• Phillip A. Mata, 42, of Fremont, was charged with marijuana paraphernalia, driving under suspension and rapid acceleration Friday.
• A person from Circle K, 73 Melmore St., reported Monday afternoon a theft.
• A person reported Monday afternoon a truck was broken into in the 300 block of Benner Street.
• Cody M. Miller, 33, of Arcadia, was charged with driving under suspension, hit-skip and failure to control Friday.
• A stolen generator was reported at North CR 27 and East TR 138 Sunday evening.
• A hypodermic needed was located in the first block of North High Street Monday afternoon.
• Ramon Ortega III, 50, of Findlay, was charged with consuming alcohol in a motor vehicle Friday.
• A possible theft was reported in the 900 block of Seneca Street early Monday morning.
• A 300-block Elm Street resident reported a stolen vehicle Monday morning.
• A 500-block West Center Street woman reported Monday morning someone broke her two front windows and stole her car.
• A 100-block East High Street woman reported Monday afternoon someone tried to get into her car.
• A 100-block Perry Street woman reported Monday afternoon the theft of her daughter’s Nintendo switch.
• A 200-block Sandusky Street man reported Monday afternoon someone took his house key.
• A vehicle drove through a fence and into another yard on Hopewell Avenue Monday morning.
• Douglas G. Tong, 18, of Tiffin, was cited with improper back/start after an accident at Nelson and West Market streets Monday morning.
• Bellevue fire responded to a ditch fire at CR 27 and SR 18 Sunday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a sprinkler activation due to malfunction at 265 Sixth St. early Monday morning.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a Dumpster fire at 345 N. TR 91 early Monday morning.
• Bloomville fire assisted at a fire in Crawford County Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Sunday afternoon, one squad run Sunday night and three squad runs Monday morning. Clinton fire assisted Sunday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday night and one squad run Monday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Monday morning.
• Bascom EMS had a squad run Monday morning.
• Bettsville EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire had a squad run Monday morning.