Daily log, August 14
• Seth A. Mitchell, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• Kandus R. Smith, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• A person reported Sunday afternoon finding a needle at the end of a driveway in the 700 block of South Washington Street.
• A person in the 600 block of South Sandusky Street reported Sunday evening a woman was punching a man.
• A person reported Sunday night a man was hitting people in the first block of Lewis Street.
• A 400-block Miami Street woman reported Monday morning the theft of $400 from her garage.
• Kurt Overy, 30, of Westerville, was charged with driving under suspension and seatbelt Friday.
• A 7000-block North CR 29 man reported Monday morning someone threw a Pepsi bottle into his living room, and it exploded.
• Ruth A. Redford, 63, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Friday.
• Dallas J. Porter, 22, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Friday.
• A 400-block Columbus Avenue resident reported Sunday evening someone kicked in the door.
• A 500-block West Tiffin Street man reported Monday afternoon his garage was broken into, and a cabinet full of tools was taken.
• Thomas L. Paxson, 27, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Friday.
• An accident was reported at West US 224 and South CR 19 Monday morning.
• Bloomville fire responded to a nuisance burn at 42 N. Marion St. Sunday evening.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a fire alarm activation at 401 N. Broadway St. early Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a detector activation at 136 Miami St. Monday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Sunday afternoon, one squad run Sunday night, two squad runs early Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon. Clinton fire and Sycamore fire assisted Sunday afternoon, Clinton fire assisted early Monday morning and Sycamore fire assisted Monday afternoon.
• NBS EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday night.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Sunday night.
• Bloomville EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.