Daily Log, Aug. 5
• Bruce C. Gibson, 54, of Tiffin, was charged with telecommunication harassment Friday.
• A man reported Friday afternoon three bicycles were stolen from the 100 block of Hall Street.
• Tonya M. Currier, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday.
• William L. Omlor, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday.
• A person reported early Saturday morning a man was assaulted in the 200 block of Gibson Street.
• A 200-block South Broadway Street woman reported Saturday morning she was assaulted by multiple people early.
• A 900-block South Union Street man reported Friday afternoon his vehicle was broken into and items were possibly missing.
• A 400-block West Lytle Street man reported Friday evening his vehicle was broken into.
• A 200-block East High Street person reported Saturday morning a garage was broken into and items were missing.
• Michelle Bischoff, 35, of Republic, was cited with crossing railroad with gates down after an accident on East TR 12 July 27.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after a non-injury accident on North SR 53 Friday evening.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle accident at Findlay and West Lytle streets Friday afternoon.
• Clinton fire responded to a tree down across the road and possibly on power lines at 18655 S. CR 19 Friday evening.
• Sycamore fire responded to liquid that spilled out of a tank at 8741 S. SR 53 Saturday afternoon. It was just water.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Friday afternoon, one squad run Friday night and four squad runs Saturday morning. Clinton fire assisted Friday afternoon.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Friday evening and one squad run Saturday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday night.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Saturday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Saturday morning.
• Sycamore EMS and fire had a squad run Saturday afternoon.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• Alexander T. Csizek, Oregon, improper displaying of license plates, $228; Eric B. Thorgeirson, Findlay, speed, $126; Subhash R. Patel, Findlay, speed, $156; Dominic J. Latona, 549 E. Market St., Tiffin, driver seat belt violation, $85; Kristin B. Watson, Attica, traffic control light violation, $140; Darcy A. Zimmerman, Sycamore, failure to yield right of way, $190; Earl E. Peters, Republic, driver seat belt violation, $85; Keith T. Durst, 720 Nickie Lane, Fostoria, speed, $132; Mitchell C. Risenhoover, Cahone, Colorado, start/back violation, $140; Trace C. Thompson, Bellevue, speed, $240.
• Thomas C. Price, St. Marys, speed, $156; Nicole M. Nighswander, 342 W. Perry St., Tiffin, registration violation, $140; Kayla S. Cook, West Millgrove, speed, $126; Adam J. Bumb, 199 Lindsey Ave., Tiffin, disorderly conduct, $240; Rachel A. McKibben, Powell, speed, $201; Ashley M. Clouse, Tiffin, assured clear distance, $140; David J. Daughenbaugh, Harrison Towns, Michigan, speed, $126; Kaleb F. Helms, Tiffin, speed, $162; David P. Huffman, Tiffin, driver seat belt violation, $85; Andrew P. Gosche, Kansas, driver seat belt violation, $85.
• Satendra K. Agrawal, Huron, speed, $174; Ashley P. Sneider, Milan, speed, $132; Benjamin Reid, Vermillion, speed, $135; Jason A. Lucius, Tiffin, assured clear distance, $140; Tara S. Balliet, Sycamore, turn signal violation, $140; Mckensie M. Binau, McCutchenville, driver seat belt violation, $85; David R. Hay, Republic, failure to yield right of way, $140, no child restraint violation, $50; Craig Reichert, Tiffin, speed, $138; Larissa A. August, 272 Melmore St., Apt. 5, Tiffin, assured clear distance, $140.