Daily Log, Aug. 24
• Julie A. Acheson, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with permitting drug abuse and drug abuse instruments Wednesday.
• A woman reported the theft of her daughter’s phone from the first block of Schonhardt Street Wednesday night.
• Tyrone Swaine, 43, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Thursday.
• Christina M. Saddlemire, 29, of Attica, was charged with theft Thursday.
• Zachary L. Harr, 23, of Kansas, was charged with criminal damage and criminal trespassing Wednesday.
• Andrea M. Stewart, 25, of Bloomville, was charged with possession of marijuana Wednesday.
• A person reported Thursday morning someone damaged the ATM machine at Circle K, 551 E. Lytle St.
• A citation of full time and attention was issued after a person reported a Willard School bus struck their vehicle at Charlotte and First streets Wednesday afternoon.
• Brandon A. Prenzlin, 23, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and failure to yield right of way Wednesday.
• Jason E. Runion, 43, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension, operating a vehicle while intoxicated and equipment regulation violation Wednesday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a gas leak at 154 Cottage Avenue Thursday afternoon.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a fire alarm at 2671 W. TR 18 Thursday afternoon. It was a malfunctioning alarm.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Wednesday afternoon, one squad run early Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Thursday morning.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Thursday morning.