Daily Log, Aug. 22
• Ashley D. Alford, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Olivia T. Woods, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with a zoning violation Monday.
• Cameron D. Magers, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Tanya L. Mccrate, 44, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Anthony Hudson, 44, of Toledo, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Chad M. Brickner-Latham, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• A 100-block Dallas Street woman reported Monday evening her son stole money.
• A woman reported Monday evening she was assaulted in the 100 block of Prospect Street.
• A woman reported Monday night she thought someone broke into her vehicle and damaged it at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18.
• A person from Vicek Orthodontics, 10 Riverside Drive, reported Tuesday morning a brick wall had bricks removed, and they were smashed in the parking lot.
• A person in the first block of Main Street reported Tuesday afternoon two flower pots were damaged.
• Cody A. Molyet, 29, of Clyde, was charged with driving under suspension and stop sign Monday.
• Christopher L. Collins, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence and possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• A 400-block North Main Street woman reported Monday evening a man broke the front door.
• A person reported Monday evening damage to a guard rail in the 11000 block of West SR 18.
• A person in the 5000 block of South US 23 reported Monday evening a man hit a woman and drove off.
• A person in the 7000 block of North CR 29 reported Monday morning a resident was being aggressive. The person tried to punch and kick a deputy several times, a report states.
• A person reported Tuesday morning a wallet was stolen out of a vehicle on Hopewell Avenue.
• Andrew D. Wright, 27, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Deacon A. Titus, 18, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Brian S. Hickle, 34, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension, possession of marijuana and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• A 700-block Cherry Street woman reported Tuesday morning someone stole her son’s bicycle, and a new one was dropped off in her front yard.
• An employee of Superior Credit Union, 1650 N. Countyline St., reported Tuesday morning a person presented fraudulent documents.
• An 800-block Bugner Street man reported Tuesday afternoon his son’s cousin stole his bicycle.
• A man reported Tuesday morning he damaged his car pulling out of Mickey Mart, 1804 W. Market St.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after a non-injury accident on South SR 100 Tuesday morning.
• Colton J. Tiell, 23, of Carey, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, driving under suspension, failure to control and seatbelt-driver Monday.
• Emily J. Ball, 22, of Fostoria, was cited with leaving the scene after an accident in an alley near Crocker Street Aug. 6.
• Mark A. Worley, 62, of Michigan, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at Mid-Block and Lytle Street Thursday morning.
• Daniel P. Shook, 47, of Michigan, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident was reported Friday morning.
• Megan M. Hartley, 28, of Fostoria, was cited with improper lane change after an accident on North Countyline Street Friday afternoon.
• A citation was issued after an accident on Columbus Avenue Monday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a detector activation at 781 Greenfield St. Monday night. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Clinton fire responded to a transformer smoking on East CR 38 Tuesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday afternoon, three squad runs Monday evening, one squad run Monday night, two squad runs early Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had two squad runs Monday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Monday night.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Tuesday morning.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday morning.
Prices not available.