Daily Log, Aug. 20
• Joshua A. Johnson, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with 12-point suspension and fialure to reinstate Saturday.
• Krystal N. Helkey, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with marijuana possession and marijuana paraphernalia Saturday.
• A woman at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported the theft of $100 Saturday evening.
• A youth was charged with underage consumption, juvenile-delinquent and criminal damaging Sunday.
• A 100-block Benner Street man reported the theft of a dirt bike Sunday morning.
• A first-block Riverside Drive person reported Sunday morning mailboxes between the viaduct and Industrial Avenue were gone through and mail was thrown north and south of the mail boxes and some of it was opened, torn up and thrown on the ground.
• A first-block Cherry Street man reported Sunday morning he was out of town and his daughter told him his house had been robbed.
• A first-block East New Haven Street person reported Sunday afternoon someone broke into an apartment.
• A 1000-block North Countyline Street woman reported her trailer was broken into Saturday evening.
• A 200-block South Poplar Street youth reported a missing mountain bike Sunday morning.
• Daniel L. Alspach, 24, of Fostoria, was cited with improper backing after an accident on West North Street Aug. 9.
• Christine L. Cooper, 71, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at Mid-block and West Lytle Street Aug 10. The other driver, Rex A. James, 61, of Risingsun, was taken by Fostoria Fire Division to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday evening, one squad run early Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday morning. Clinton fire assisted Sunday morning.
• Bettsville EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had one squad run early Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Sunday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a sqaud run Sunday morning.