Daily Log, Aug. 15
• Ronald L. Myers II, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Robert Schneider, 53, of Fremont, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and an equipment regulation violation Monday.
• Alexandria H. Orta, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• A person reported Monday afternoon four people broke into a house in the first block of Penn Street and stole items.
• A 100-block West Market Street resident reported Tuesday morning the theft of a tool box.
• Mark E. Ward, 60, of Attica, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• A 6000-block North TR 169 woman reported early Tuesday morning she returned home to find her front window open and her hot chocolate missing. A deputy was unsure if anyone had gained entry or if anything was missing from there, a report states.
• Jeremiah L. Cochran, 42, of Fostoria, was charged with sex imposition Monday.
• Paul W. Eckel, 37, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• James W. Hamilton, 34, of Toledo, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Norman Lott Jr., 29, of Oregon, was charged with driving under suspension and a registration violation Monday.
• Lacey A. Mcbeth, 48, of Fostoria, was charged with assault Monday.
• A person from Fostoria City Schools reported Tuesday morning some of the windows of buses had been shot out at 402 E. Fremont St. There was damage to two buses, a report states.
• An accident was reported on Coe Street Monday evening.
• Ashley L. Mesnard, 36, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to control Monday.
• An accident was reported on Perry Street Monday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 154 S. Washington St. Monday evening. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Bloomville fire responded to a nuisance burn at 42 N. Marion St. Monday night.
• Bettsville fire, Bascom EMS and the Echo unit responded to an open burn at CR 11 and TR 152 Tuesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Monday afternoon, one squad run Monday evening, one squad run Monday night, one squad run early Tuesday morning, two squad runs Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon.
Prices not available.