Daily Log, Aug. 13
• Kelly D. Cartwright, 59, of Tiffin, was charged with falsification Aug. 2.
• Darlene S. Reilly, 63, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Saturday evening.
• An employee of Dollar Tree, 658 W. Market St., reported Saturday evening finding drug paraphernalia.
• Cassandra P. Magers, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct early Sunday morning.
• A person in the 1000 block of South Wood Street reported Saturday afternoon a battery was stolen from a vehicle.
• An assault was reported in the 800 block of Cory Street Saturday evening.
• A 200-block McLean Street man reported early Sunday morning someone stole his vehicle.
• A 1000-block Beier Drive woman reported Sunday morning someone tried to break in her back door.
• Anna L. Young, 53, of Fostoria, was cited with improper back/start after an accident on South Washington Street Friday morning.
• Tiffany L. Dutton, 25, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to control after an accident on Jefferson Street Friday evening.
• A man reported Sunday morning he struck a road-closed sign on SR 635.
• A single-vehicle accident was reported on West TR 150 Saturday night.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Saturday evening, two squad runs Saturday night, one squad run early Sunday morning, one squad run Sunday morning and three squad runs Sunday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted twice Saturday evening, and Sycamore fire assisted Sunday morning.
• Bettsville EMS and fire, Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and the Echo unit assisted with a single-vehicle rollover accident on West TR 150 Saturday night. A person was taken to Mercy Health — Tiffin Hospital.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Saturday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Sunday morning.