Daily Log, Aug. 12
• Jordan V. Torres, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday evening.
• Donte A. Morlock, 20, of Fremont, was charged with theft and drugs-marijuana possession/abuse Friday evening.
• Michael L.F. Adams, 23, of Fremont, was charged with drugs-abuse instruments, obstructing official business and operator’s license-none/expired Friday evening.
• Andrew N. Foy, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal trespass Friday evening.
• A person reported Friday evening a bicycle stolen from Hedges-Boyer Park, 491 Coe St.
• Two youths were charged with juvenile-delinquent and theft Friday night.
• An assault was reported in the 100 block of South Monroe Street Friday night.
• A 6000-block East CR 16 resident reported Friday evening the theft of a four-wheeler.
• A 1000-block South SR 53 resident reported Saturday afternoon the theft of a phone.
• A man in the 1000 block of South Wood Street reported early Saturday morning his vehicle was broken into.
• An attempted break-in was reported in the 500 block of Maple Street Saturday morning.
• A 700-block West Park Drive resident reported Saturday morning the theft of a bicycle.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle accident on East Lytle Street Friday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to unauthorized burning at 634 Miami St. Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Friday evening, one squad run early Saturday morning and two squad runs Saturday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Friday evening and Saturday afternoon.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Saturday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS had a squad run Saturday afternoon.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• Chad E. Keller, 118 Melmore St., Tiffin, pleaded guilty to assault, 180 day jail, 30 days suspended, three years probation, anger management program, no credit for good time or work crew, stay away order from Paul Depinet Jr., $829.
• Ashley M. Halcomb, preliminaries on burglary, disruption of public service and assault cases, bound over to Seneca County Common Pleas Court.
• Franklin D. Bowers, 194 E. Perry St., Tiffin, pleaded no contest to theft, 180 days jail, 179 days suspended, one day credit, two years probation, no alcohol/no bars, Firelands for assessment, make restitution to Walmart, no trespassing at Walmart, $619.
• Kelly L. Coppes, 13 ¬Ω S. Monroe St., Tiffin, pleaded guilty to possession of drug paraphernalia, $244; pleaded guilty to possession of controlled substance, $195; pleaded guilty to operating vehicle impaired/under influence, 180 days jail, 180 days suspended, six-month license suspension, two years probation, 15 days hard suspension, potential for SCRAM at probation’s discretion, complete/pay for driving intervention program, no alcohol/no bars, six points, $844; pleaded guilty to no operator’s license, $150.
• Chariti A. Billow, Fremont, pleaded no contest to driving under suspension violation, two points, $221; pleaded no contest to speed, $39.
• Hillary S. Keegan, Tiffin, pleaded no contest to speed, two points, $245.
• Myndi A. Opp, 81 Water St., Tiffin, pleaded no contest to operating vehicle impaired/under influence, 180 days jail, 170 days suspended, six-month license suspension, two years probation, 15 day hard suspension, $856; pleaded no contest to failure to control/weaving, $50.