Daily Log, Aug. 10
• Austin D. Heberling, 18, of Fremont, was charged with theft Wednesday.
• Chelsy L. Gerwin, 18, of Fremont, was charged with aiding and abetting Wednesday.
• Timothy W. Green, 53, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A youth reported Wednesday night the theft of a bike from Little Hedges Park.
• A first-block Union Street man reported Thursday morning a window on his truck and on his house were broken.
• Bobby Crum, 36, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of marijuana Wednesday.
• Kristopher K. Walters, 41, of Fostoria, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Wednesday.
• Norfolk Southern Railroad, of Bellevue, was charged with blocked railroad crossing Wednesday.
• A person reported Wednesday night seeing a vehicle hit a guardrail and keep going on North CR 5.
• A person reported early Thursday morning a breaking and entering at Bloomville for Ice Cream, 66 S. Marion St.
• Law enforcement responded to a burglar alarm at Dollar General, 3949 W. SR 12, early Thursday morning. It appeared to have been a breaking and entering, according to a police report.
• Bobby T. Dubose, 32, of Fostoria, was charged with persistent disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Brandy Moreno, 36, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Sarah A. Harper, 46, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Julie Little, 30, of Fostoria,was charged with annual registration of dogs Wednesday.
• Jodie M. Henderson, 37, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Wednesday.
• Melisa S. Marshall, 37, of Fostoria, was charged with three counts of driving under suspension Wednesday.
• Lacey A. Mcbeth, 48, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Wednesday.
• An 800-block East Fremont Street woman reported Thursday morning her house was broken into.
• Clinton fire responded to a fire alarm at 775 S. CR 17 Wednesday afternoon. It was a false alarm.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to a fire alarm signal at 793 E. TR 201 Wednesday night. Nothing was found.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to heat from short circuit wiring at 210 S. Washington St. Wednesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Wednesday afternoon, two squad runs Wednesday evening, one squad run early Thursday morning and two squad runs Thursday morning. Clinton fire assisted Wednesday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had two squad runs Wednesday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Wednesday night and one squad run early Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire responded to SR 19 and CR 34 for a two-vehicle accident Thursday morning. There was no transport.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Alton P. Lonsway, Tiffin.
Marriage license applications
• Emily Cordell Dewald and Dalton Jonathan Park, Tiffin.
• Ronald Eugene Black and Marie Lynn Zimmerman, Tiffin.
• Arthur William Lusk Jr. and Rhonda Lynn Connin, Fostoria.
• Kathleen Rose Brickner and Tyler James Lewis, Tiffin.
• Kelsie Megan Swartz and Shane Michael Huber, Fostoria.
• Jeffrey Dean Morrison and Katrina Marie Litton, Tiffin.
• Kenneth Douglas Ratliff and Nelle Suzanne Nutter, Tiffin.