Daily log, August 19
• An employee of Circle K, 272 N. Sandusky St., reported Wednesday night receiving a counterfeit $10 bill.
• A 600-block South Main Street woman reported Thursday afternoon her window was broken out and her ex-girlfriend’s belongings were missing.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle accident at Mid-block and West Lytle Street Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke scare, odor of smoke at South Washington and East Perry streets Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unintentional transmission of alarm at 2657 S. SR 100 Wednesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 154 S. Washington St. Wednesday night. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 167 Main St. Thursday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, one squad run Wednesday evening, one squad run Wednesday night, one squad run Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Wednesday evening. Sycamore fire assisted Thursday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run early Thursday morning.