Daily Log, July 9
• Tasha N. Keller, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with assault Saturday.
• Barbara E. Brown, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with endangering children Saturday.
• Justin E. Heffner, 26, of Toledo, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Sunday.
• Myndi A. Opp, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Sunday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a shoplifter was fleeing Sunday morning.
• A 7000-block South SR 100 man reported a physical domestic incident early Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday evening, two squad runs Saturday night, three squad runs early Sunday morning, two squad runs Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Sunday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Sunday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Sunday morning.
• A son, Maximus James Perry, was born Thursday, July 5, 2018, to Jennifer and Jon Perry of Tiffin. Maximus weighed 6 pounds, 14 ounces, and measured 20 inches long. Maternal grandparents are Tim and Mary Kish of Brunswick. Paternal grandparents are Jim and Cheryl Reinhart of Tiffin, and the late Michael Perry. Maternal great-grandparents are John and Martha Kish of North Royalton. Paternal great-grandparents are Mike and Evelyn Wagner of Tiffin.
• Nicole M. Magill, Tiffin, equipment regulation violation, $185; Cory M. Bryan, Toledo, speed, $132; Jason P. Smith, New Riegel, driver seat belt violation, $85; Dena M. Blott, 42 Wentz St., Tiffin, registration violation, $185; Dustin L. Austin, Republic, speed, $153; Jaimie L. Kryder, Napoleon, speed, $150; Marcus A. Rodriguez, Willard, speed, $135; Gregory S. Garland, Fostoria, speed, $126; Brianna R. Preble, 1108 Carrie Lane, Apt. H, Fostoria, driver seat belt violation, $85; Jeffrey T. Blackmon, Rockingham, North Carolina, speed, $123.
• Carter L. Mullins, Findlay, driver seat belt violation, $85; Dominic W. Tracy, Forest, failure to yield right of way, $140; Chante Fuller, 1313 South Drive, Fostoria, speed, $144; Brandon E. Etzinger, 12400 W. Axline, Lot 56, Fostoria, driver seat belt violation, $85; Kevin J. Zychowicz, Perrysburg, speed, $135; James A. Miniefield, Columbus, speed, $135; Gretchen M. Ardizzone, Pickerington, speed, $153; Kenneth D. Neidert, Toledo, registration violation, $140; Dong Quoc Le, Findlay, speed, $138; Jennifer E. Bush, Dublin, speed, $141.
• Mark A. Miller, Tiffin, speed, $147; Jonathan Steele, Cincinnati, speed, $135; Jorge Cardona Jr., Elyria, red light violation, $140; Michelle R. Leza, Carey, speed, $126; Trenton J. Stover, Tiffin, speed, $129; Ami J. Klei, Dublin, speed, $129; Morgan N. Mullholand, 105 8th Ave., Tiffin, assured clear distance, $140; Melanie L. Carroll, Clyde, turn signal violation, $140; Audria Y. Bryant, Findlay, speed, $192; Abby M. Bloomfield, Hilliard, speed, $132.
• Bethany A. Redman, Ephrata, Pennsylvania, traffic control light violation, $140; James R. Dayton, Tiffin, failure to control/weaving, $140; Emily Davenport, Fremont, registration violation, $140; Sandra R. Ray, Bellevue, speed, $123; John M. Schaffer, Tiffin, disorderly conduct, $240; Gocha Gelashvili, Floral Park, New York, speed, $133.