Daily Log, July 6
• A 7000-block North TR 70 woman reported Thursday afternoon a scam.
• A 300-block North Town Street man reported Wednesday night he was assaulted.
• A 200-block West High Street man reported Thursday morning three tool boxes and the contents were stolen from his truck.
• A person reported a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Oakwood Drive and Miami Street Thursday morning.
• Vickie J. Snyder, 46, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at North Countyline Street and Park Avenue Sunday morning. Passenger Rachel M. Willmarth, 35, of Fostoria, in a vehicle driven by Ronald L. Willmarth, 49, of Fostoria, was taken by Fostoria Fire Division to ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital, according to a report.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a non-injury accident at West Lytle Street and Mid-block Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a cover assignment at 491 Coe St. Wednesday evening.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a fire alarm activation at 117 W. Adams St. early Thursday morning. It was a false alarm.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a smell of gas in a camper at 6159 E. CR 34 Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Wednesday evening, one squad run Wednesday night, three squad runs early Thursday morning and two squad runs Thursday morning. Clinton fire assisted Wednesday evening and early Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, two squad runs Wednesday evening and one squad run early Thursday morning.
• Sycamore EMS and fire had a squad run Wednesday night.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• Edward J. Hupp Jr., Bellevue, operating vehicle impaired/under influence case dismissed upon motion of city prosecutor due to plea in companion OMVI case; pleaded no contest to operating vehicle impaired/breath violation, 180 days jail, 170 days suspended, two years license suspension, two years probation, approved driving privileges, two years restricted plates, six months ignition interlock, 12 months SCRAM, Firelands for assessment, six points, $1,039; pleaded no contest to speed, $33.
• Eric Shondell, Fremont, pleaded no contest to possession of drug paraphernalia, 30 days jail, 20 days suspended, two years probation, Firelands for drug/alcohol assessment, random drug testing, $632; pleaded no contest to following too close, $50; pleaded no contest to failure to reinstate
• Aaron K. Sewell, Fremont, pleaded guilty to possession of drug paraphernalia, 30 days jail, 20 days suspended, two years probation, Firelands for drug/alcohol assessment, random drug testing, $649.
• Shaundrea A. Burleson, Toledo, obstruction of official business case dismissed, costs to state.