Daily Log July 31
• Erin M. Dircksen, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• Casey M. Traxler, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and a stop sign violation Friday.
• Jacob A. Reinhart, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with obstruction, disorderly conduct and operating a vehicle while intoxicated Friday.
• A shoplifter was reported at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Sunday evening.
• A first-block Goodsell Street resident reported Monday morning the house was entered and items were missing.
• An assault was reported in the first block of Main Street Monday morning.
• Richard L. Balderson, 55, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Friday.
• Zachary L. Haar, 23, of Kansas, was charged with breaking and entering Friday.
• A 100-block Washington Street resident reported Sunday evening a neighbor was throwing bones into the yard, making a dog sick.
• An altercation was reported in the 3000 block of South US 23 Sunday evening.
• A 4000-block South SR 231 resident reported Sunday night a son kept hitting his father.
• A 6000-block North TR 169 woman reported early Monday morning someone opened her window.
• A 2000-block West CR 6 resident reported a scam Monday morning.
• A 2000-block South TR 119 resident reported Monday afternoon damage to a vehicle.
• A 200-block East Tiffin Street boy reported Sunday evening someone punched him.
• A 300-block East Fremont Street resident reported Sunday night someone broke in and stole a weapon.
• A 100-block East Sixth Street resident reported Monday morning a car was broken into.
• A 100-block East Sixth Street resident reported Monday morning a vehicle was entered.
• A citation of improper backing was issued after a two-vehicle accident on West Market Street Monday morning.
• Kody J.A. Sherman, 20, of Carey, was taken by NBS EMS to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital after an accident on CR 47 July 12.
• Kansas fire and Fostoria Fire Division responded to a nuisance burn at 10585 W. SR 12 Sunday evening.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday evening, four squad runs Sunday night, one squad run early Monday morning, one squad run Monday morning and two squad runs Monday afternoon. Sycamore fire and Clinton fire assisted Sunday night.
No prices available