Daily log, July 30
• Michael J. Williams, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Sunday.
•An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a theft Sunday afternoon.
• A person reported an assault in the 100 block of Hopewell Avenue Saturday night.
• Taylor A. Warner, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with failure to comply with police signal, two counts of failure to control and speed Sunday.
• A 400-block South Wood Street man reported damage done to his storage property by the tracks Saturday night.
• An 800-block South Main Street woman reported someone stole her trash can Saturday night.
• A 700-block Independence Avenue person reported stolen medication Sunday morning.
• Jolene M. Englehart, 38, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at East Market and Jefferson streets Saturday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to yield was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on South Washington Street Sunday afternoon.
• Charles J. Smith, 34, of Fostoria, was cited with stopping after accident on other than public roads or highway after an accident on North Countyline Street July 21.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a tree smoking at CR 594 and West Euclid Avenue Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke scare and odor of smoke at 247 S. Sandusky St. Saturday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday evening, two squad runs Saturday night and two squad runs Sunday morning.
• Fostoria Fire Division and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday night.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday night.
• Bellevue EMS had a squad run Sunday morning.
• The Echo unit had a squad run Sunday morning.