Daily Log July 3
• Heather J. Jaynes, 35, of Columbus, was charged with theft Friday.
• A woman in the first block of West Market Street reported early Monday morning a man punched her in the eye.
• A man in the 500 block of West Market Street reported early Monday morning someone punched his vehicle.
• A person reported Monday morning a truck in the first block of Shaffer Park Drive was broken into.
• Patricia S. Zulauf, 43, of Tiffin, was charged with a suspension Friday.
• A person reported Monday morning elder abuse.
• A 600-block Buckley Street resident reported a theft Sunday night.
• A person in the 1000 block of Cherry Street reported early Tuesday morning a man was damaging a vehicle.
• A man reported Tuesday morning he believed his prescription was stolen.
• A person from the emergency room at ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital, 501 Van Buren St., reported Tuesday morning a patient had barricaded himself in a room and wouldn’t let staff in.
• An assault was reported in the 100 block of East Clark Street Monday morning.
• Property damage was reported in the 100 block of East Center Street Monday afternoon.
• A 900-block Seneca Street man reported Monday afternoon his home had been burglarized.
• Samantha R. Greene, 25, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at West Market and South Sandusky streets Monday morning.
• A person reported Monday afternoon a tractor pulled down power lines on West CR 38.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at East US 224 and South SR 100 Monday afternoon.
• Clay W. Lanker, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and a tag/sticker violation Friday.
• Bradley T. Opp, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and violating traffic lanes Friday.
• Logan R. Brand, 22, of Findlay, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at Findlay and West Lytle streets Friday morning.
• Darious D. Ivory, 32, of Fostoria, was cited with expired operator’s license and right-of-way at a stop sign after an accident at South Main and East Center streets Friday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a vehicle fire at 184 E. Market St. Sunday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Sunday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday evening, four squad runs Sunday night and one squad run early Monday morning. Clinton fire assisted Sunday evening.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday evening.
• North Central EMS had a squad run early Monday morning.
Republic EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit responded to a two-vehicle accident on SR 4 Monday afternoon. There was no transport.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• Arnold C. Marks Jr., Tiffin, operating vehicle impaired/under influence case dismissed upon motion of city prosecutor due to plea in companion OMVI case; pleaded no contest to operating vehicle impaired/plasma high, 365 days jail, 275 days suspended, three years license suspension, ignition interlock, SCRAM/CAM, Firelands for counseling, not to enter places where alcohol is served unless food is primary business, not to ingest alcohol/medications containing alcohol unless prescribed by a physician, $1,746; pleaded no contest to failure to reinstate license, $500; pleaded no contest to Financial Responsibility Act suspension, $500; pleaded no contest to failure to control, $50.
• Nicholas J. Stansbery, Carey, pleaded no contest to driving under suspension violation, two points, $402.
• Stanley E. Hunt, 739 Van Buren St., Fostoria, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, $361.
• Gary R. Moore, 328 S. Washington St., Tiffin, pleaded no contest to theft, 180 days jail, 120 days suspended, two years probation, refer to Rigel for IOP and mat review, no trespassing at Walmart, $651; pleaded no contest to criminal trespassing, 30 days jail.