Daily Log, July 27
• Mateo C. Zuniga, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Wednesday.
• Tabytha L. Cooper, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Thursday.
• Christopher L. Collins, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Trevor J. Fox, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with telecommunication harassment Wednesday.
• Amber R. Collins, 31, of Bloomville, was charged with littering Wednesday.
• A first-block North Perry Street woman reported Thursday afternoon her Karl’s Hauling toter was stolen.
• Eric T. Smith, 57, of Fostoria, was charged with an operating a vehicle while intoxicated suspension and driving under suspension Wednesday.
• David M. Zirger, 55, of Fostoria, was charged with trespassing and disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Eric L. Baumert, 24, of Findlay, was charged with trespassing Wednesday.
• Ronald A. Ludemann, 55, of Fostoria, was charged with trespassing Wednesday.
• Krystina M. Biller, 29, of Fostoria, was charged with trespassing Wednesday.
• A 800-block Davoli Street woman reported Wednesday evening her mail was missing.
• A 1000-block Peeler Drive woman reported Wednesday night she was assaulted by a youth.
• A 400-block West Fourth Street person reported the theft of a purse Thursday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a non-injury accident at North Sandusky and North Washington streets Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to a carbon monoxide detector activation due to malfunction at 174 Crestview Lane Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon and one squad run Wednesday morning. Clinton fire assisted Wednesday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
Seneca County Probate Court
Marriage license applications
• Renee Elaine Dillow and William Lloyd McCoy, Fostoria.
• Jeffrey Michael Stockmaster and Christine Renee Allen, Bellevue.
• Gregory Wayne Carpenter and Lindsey Lela Bowen, Tiffin.
• Sabrina Nichole Featheringill and Charles Wallace Robison, Tiffin.
• Crystal Sue Stewart, Sycamore, and Gregory Arnold Straub, Tiffin.
• Aubrie Jessica Flood, Sycamore, and Jonathan Thomas DeRose, Tiffin.
• Benjamin Joseph Bodart and Kassandra Ann Shaver, Fostoria.
• Carla J. Dieter, Fostoria.
• William C. Alspach Sr., Tiffin,
• Alyce M. Dennis, Fostoria.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• Jeffrey D. Carman, 101 Ella St., Tiffin, pleaded no contest to disorderly conduct, $194; pleaded no contest to speed, two points, $145.
• Austin S. Holt, Clyde, pleaded no contest to operating vehicle impaired/under influence, 30 days jail, 30 days suspended, six-month license suspension, one year probation, Firelands for assessment, complete/pay for driver intervention program, prohibited from ingesting any alcohol/entering any establishment where sold, six points, $664; pleaded no contest to failure to control, $50.
• Elizabeth K. Lamson, Fremont, operating vehicle impaired/under influence case dismissed upon motion of city prosecutor due to plea in companion OMVI case; pleaded no contest to operating vehicle impaired/breath violation, 30 days jail, 30 days suspended, six-month license suspension, one year probation, six months with restricted privileges, complete/pay for driving intervention program, six points, $679; pleaded no contest to one-way traffic violation, $50.
• Nicholas C. Kent, Tiffin, underage drinking case placed on diversion, $310.
• Tashana M. Biles Grace, 438 Columbus Ave., Fostoria, two theft cases dismissed upon motion of prosecutor.
• Douglas A. Carman, 101 Ella St., Tiffin, pleaded no contest to disorderly conduct, $207.
• Gary L. Lauthers, 189 ½ E. Perry St., Tiffin, pleaded guilty to littering violation, $207.
• Debra A. Lester, Fremont, pleaded guilty to theft, 30 days jail, 30 days suspended, one year probation, make restitution as determined by probation, no trespassing at Walmart, $524.
• Sarah E. Patrick, Attica, pleaded guilty to hit/skip private drive violation, 60 days jail, 60 days suspended, one year probation, make restitution as determined by probation, six points, $541; pleaded guilty to failure to control, $50.
• Paul D. Snyder, 194 Main St., Tiffin, pleaded guilty to traffic control light violation, two points, $157.
• Steffon T. Taylor, 307 E. Tiffin St., Fostoria, pleaded guilty to theft, 30 days jail, 30 days suspended, one year probation, make restitution to Walmart in an amount to be determined by probation, no trespassing at Walmart, $571.