Daily Log, July 25
• Joshua A. Johnson, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with a 12-point suspension, a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and failure to reinstate Monday.
• A first-block South River Road person reported damage to a lawn ornament Monday evening.
• A 200-block East Market Street woman reported Monday night she was assaulted.
• A 100-block South Washington Street person reported Tuesday morning stolen trash totes.
• Daniel D. Severs, 43, of Fostoria, was charged with theft and criminal trespassing Monday.
• Cordero M. Diaz, 20, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Joshua D. Morris, 34, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension, failure to reinstate and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• A 10000-block West SR 18 man reported Monday evening he was assaulted.
• William D. Bradley, 37, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• A woman reported Monday afternoon two men may have broken into an apartment in the 100 block of West Center Street.
• A 400-block South Poplar Street woman reported a window was broken out and her house was broken into Monday afternoon.
• A 1000-block Sandusky Street woman reported Monday afternoon her credit card was used in Cincinnati for two purchases.
• A citation of operating with obstructed view was issued after a two-vehicle accident Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a cover assignment at 53 S. Monroe St. early Tuesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a detector activation at 27 Saint Lawrence Drive early Tuesday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Monday afternoon, two squad runs Monday evening, one squad run Monday night, one squad run Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Tuesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Monday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday morning.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday morning.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• Rosalinda Hernandez, 225 E. Crocker St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to dog at large violation,
• Aaron Garlock, Vickery, domestic violence case dismissed.
• Lamar L. Cartlidge, Toledo, aiding and abetting charge dismissed without prejudice, indicted, costs to state.
• Craig J. Courtney, Findlay, disorderly conduct charge dismissed in the interest of judicial economy.
• Jared S. Hutton, Fostoria, pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, $207.
• Perry D. Mason, 1105 N. Main St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to domestic menacing, 30 days jail, 30 days suspended, one year probation, Firelands for anger management assessment, no contact with victim unless accompanied by third party, $524.
• Joshua S. Beckman, Findlay, hit/skip and improper/prohibitive turn violation charges dismissed with costs to state, defendant deceased.
• Alex M. Cullenen, Millbury, pleaded guilty to unspecified charge, four points, $186.
• Eric J. Taylor, 600 S. Sandusky St., B, Tiffin, pleaded guilty to persistent disorderly conduct, 30 days jail, nine days credit, $279.
• David S. Kammeyer, 127 ½ E. Crocker St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to failure to reinstate license, two points, $1,069; pleaded no contest to Financial Responsibility Act suspension, $950.