Daily Log, July 16
• John C. Fritz, 39, of Fostoria, was charged with menacing and theft Saturday afternoon and aggravated menacing June 27.
• Trenton M. Everhart, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with drugs-marijuana possession/abuse and endangering children Saturday afternoon.
• Carl E. Sander, 53, of Tiffin, was charged with barking dog Sunday morning.
• A 1000-block Buckley Street woman reported Sunday morning someone stole her prescriptions out of her car.
• A 100-block West Woodmere Drive man reported Sunday morning his vehicle was damaged.
• A 6000-block North CR 29 resident reported Sunday afternoon a bicycle and dirt bike were stolen.
• Paul M. Kerlin, 43, of Tiffin, was charged with failure to yield-stop sign after an accident at Third Avenue and North Washington Street Friday morning.
• A person was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and hit-skip after a person reported a vehicle struck several vehicles at College Avenue and North Vine Street Saturday night.
• Clinton fire and Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a cooking fire confined to a container at 673 E. Bayberry Court Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday afternoon, one squad run Saturday evening, one squad run Saturday night, one squad run early Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Saturday night.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday night.
• Bascom EMS and fire had a squad run Saturday night.
• A daughter, Emelia Grace Barto, was born Friday, July 13, 2018, to Brandie Meyer and Brian Barto of Tiffin. Emelia weighed 6 pounds, 12 ounces, and measured 18 inches long. Maternal grandparents are Jerry and Marie Meyer of Tiffin. Paternal grandparents are Lloyd and Rhonda Barto of Tiffin. Paternal great-grandparents are Gerald E. Wagner and Lloyd and Donna Barto Sr. of Tiffin.
• A daughter, Alessandra Teresa Louise Baiz, was born Friday, July 13, 2018, to Amanda and Alejandro Baiz of Fremont. Alessandra weighed 6 pounds, 11 ounces, and measured 18.5 inches long. Maternal grandparents are James and Filomena Kizer of Tiffin.
• Reynaldo Uballe Jr., Toledo, pleaded no contest to no operator’s license, 180 days jail, 170 days suspended, two years probation, no further jailable offense, two points, $676; pleaded no contest to Financial Responsibility Act suspension, $1,000; pleaded no contest to speed, $24.
• Tyler J. Rice, 236 Elm Ave., Tiffin, pleaded guilty to no operator’s license, two points, $359; pleaded guilty to traffic control light violation, $50.