Daily Log July 14
• Tea R. Legrant, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Thursday.
• Quin D. Colon, 39, of Fremont, was charged with driving under suspension Thursday.
• Lisa A. Esquivel, 49, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Friday.
• A 4000-block East TR 122 person reported a battery was stolen out of a backhoe Friday afternoon.
• Abel Castillo, of Arcadia, was charged with high weeds Thursday.
• Crystal L. Hartman, 36, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and driving under suspension Thursday.
• Rebecca L. Lovejoy, 23, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A 200-block East Fremont Street woman reported a stolen cellphone Thursday night.
• An employee of Machine Tool Design and Fab, 1401 Sandusky St., reported fraudulent charges on a credit card for the company Friday morning.
• A citation of failure to yield after stop sign was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Third Avenue and North Washington Street Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a natural vegetation fire at 760 W. Market St. Friday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday afternoon, three squad runs Thursday evening, three squad runs Thursday night, one squad run early Friday morning, one squad run Friday morning and two squad runs Friday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Thursday evening.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday evening.
• Republic EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire, and the Echo unit responded to SR 4 and CR 24 for a single-vehicle accident early Friday morning. They couldn’t locate anything, according to a Seneca County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.
No prices available.