Daily Log, July 13
• Devin M. Logan, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Wednesday.
• Holly A. Williamson, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to control Wednesday.
• Jamie L. Baker, 23, of Bloomville, was charged with hit-skip Wednesday.
• A person reported Wednesday night two men were fighting in the parking lot of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18.
• Michelle J. Jensen, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• A 600-block South Sandusky Street man reported Thursday morning he was scammed out of $200.
• Dawn M. Murr, 41, of Green Springs, was charged with dog-at-large and failure to register a dog Wednesday.
• Dakota P. Burgess, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Amanda E. Shafer, 40, of Sandusky, was charged with driving under suspension Wednesday.
• A man in the 1000 block of North SR 53 reported Wednesday afternoon a cellphone was stolen.
• A 200-block Maple Lane man reported destruction of property and possibly theft Thursday morning.
• A 600-block Broadway Street woman reported medication was taken from her residence Wednesday afternoon.
• A 600-block Buckley Street man reported money was taken from his residence Thursday morning.
• An employee of Timothy Sulken DDS, 335 N. Main St., reported a bad check Thursday afternoon.
• A citation of improper starting was issued after a three-vehicle accident on West Market Street Thursday morning.
• Kansas fire and Bettsville EMS responded to a septic tank fire at 4467 N. TR 65 Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Wednesday afternoon, two squad runs Wednesday night, one squad run early Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday morning. Sycamore fire assisted Wednesday night and Clinton fire assisted Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort Fire had a squad run Wednesday night.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to a two-vehicle accident on South CR 47 early Thursday morning. There was a transport to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital, according to a Seneca County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman.